Food & Drink is the country’s leading publisher of eating-out guides. Established in 2001, we produce high-quality, free-to-pick-up regional publications.
View the guides online
Through a number of regional distribution companies, the guide is available from Tourist Information
offices, hotels, retail centres and high-footfall leisure attractions.
Food & Drink is the official eating-out publication for many tourist boards and county councils. We also have a national agreement with Waitrose
, where the guides are displayed in Food & Drink branded stands.
Food & Drink Guides and Waitrose
- Food & Drink Guides have been working with Waitrose for five years.
- Food & Drink branded stands are in 200+ Waitrose stores across the UK.
- Due to high demand for the guides, we’ve agreed to increase distribution to ensure they are readily available for Waitrose customers.
- A full page Waitrose advert is featured in every guide.
- Waitrose affiliate banners are featured on the Food & Drink Guides and Food Festival Finder websites.
Waitrose Shopper Demographics
We print over 1.7 million guides on an annual basis.
- 77% are aged 35+
- Average household income is £75,000+
- Eats out 4+ times per month
- 41% ABC1
- More likely to pay a little more for a quality product
Featuring in Food & Drink Guides allows you direct access and communication with this sought-after, high-earning socio-demographic group.
The following figures are based on distribution of past and planned guides.
Bristol & Bath
Hampshire & The Isle of Wight
Leicestershire & Rutland
Peak District & Derbyshire
Tyne & Wear
Quantifying Your Investment
We allocate each profile an 084 telephone number
(or 0203 for London), which redirects to the venue's own number and is charged at local rates. This enables us to track the number of calls made to each establishment featured in the guide.